Friday, March 11, 2011

Chocolate Birthday Cake

Today I made a chocolate birthday cake for a friend's wife.  I used Wiltons Heart-Fill Tasty cake pan. The cake is devils food and I filled the heart space with chocolate mousse and chocolate buttercream.  The outside frosting is chocolate buttercream.  Cindy LOVES Bracks Chocolate Stars, so I added some to the edges.  Hope she enjoys her surprise!



Basic idea of what it should look like on the inside. 

Bella slept here the while I decorated. She loves the sun :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sammi ... you are getting amazing at this. I can cook gourmet like there is no tomorrow but if I try and bake it is a disaster ... it is so hard to do because you have to be artistic, exact and precise with patience which none is me ... LOL. Cathi Reilly

    ReplyDelete