Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Ever Blog!!

My name is Samantha Baker. I am currently a stay at home animal mom! I have 2 adorable cats and 1 loveable Great Dane.  My husband and I were married August 2009.

I was going to Culinary School for a year and half, when I realized that I didn't want to do that anymore.  It just wasn't for me.  I loved to bake and I was always trying new things, but wasn't sure if I wanted to go to school for it.  So I quit school and worked for awhile at a car leasing office.  My husband and I decided that I should stay at home and concentrate on my baking skills. I am currently teaching myself how to bake and decorate from home.  I am having a lot of fun doing it as well, since I can go at my own pace.  I decided to start sharing my creations because I needed to have some constructive criticism, and I couldn't eat everything all the time.  That is how I started to sell my items.  This blog is going to be a way to keep track of my progress and a way to show off what I can create.  I named my bakery, LaMare after my mom.  Her name was Laurie May Reid and she passed away June of 2007.  She was a beautiful person and will always be my inspiration and motivation along with my loving husband.

I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear your thoughts.  Everything can be improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment